I have to post these rules: one, each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. Two, people who are tagged need to write their own blog entry about their eight things and post these rules. Three, at the end of your entry, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names/pseudonyms/blogs. Four, don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Unfortunately, between MsDemmie and the people she tagged, and the people they tagged, I’ve run out of blogging people to pass this meme onto. So, the hereditary line ends with me, goodbye 800 strange things about me. (Feels like 800 when I sit down to think up 8)
- I’m bad with names, can’t remember them at all
- I never tailgate when I drive.
- My IQ is 143
- I don’t think IQ is a good measure of Intelligence, otherwise, I’d be a lot smarter than I am.
- I lived in Spain for a year when I was 5/6
- I’ve been using computers for 24 years
- I don’t entirely like to mow my lawn, I keep comparing it to my neighbor’s putting green.
- I have a two inch, titanium screw in my left knee.